Join a Professional Organization Committed to the Issues of Aging and Caregiving.
TAGS is an organization of individuals interested in aging who advocate for the needs of older adults and their caregivers. TAGS members network, learn, and share their expertise to make Tarrant County a better place to grow old.
The Benefits of Membership
- Organization Membership
- FREE Quarterly membership meetings
- Two (2) FREE Continuing Education After Hours Mixers
- Networking with social workers, nurses, administrators, advocates, home health professionals, non-medical companion care providers, community health workers, employers, long term care workers, students and researchers of all ages and backgrounds.
- Spring and Fall Ethics Conferences
- Annual Summer Forum
- Continuing Education Credits
- TAGS Website
- Online resources
- Calendar of upcoming area events
- Membership directory
- Membership card with a password for the Members Only page on the TAGS website
Who are TAGS members? Social workers, nurses, administrators, citizens, advocates, home health professionals, non-medical companion care providers, community health workers, employers, long term care workers, students, and researchers of all ages and backgrounds.
- Annual Dues Professional = $35
- Annual Senior Citizen (age 60+) = $20
- Annual Student = $20
- Organization Membership = $120 (unlimited number of members; see Membership form for details)
- Organization Logo on the TAGS website = $100 (click on the logo and it redirects to organization website)
You have two ways to join: